Wednesday, May 26, 2010

beauty is only skin deep.........

I have some clearity. I hate pretty people! lol okay, j/k. well, Kind of.....I dislike people who lack substance! Thanks to some encourageing words from a friend I realize I may not be what society thinks is hot, but I don't lack substance. I have a personality! I'm not a mindless drone driven by vanity to be loved by all. I'm not saying I'm not vain or anything.....everyone is slightly vain to a point, just some more then others! Basicly, I'm becoming okay with the fact that I may only appeal to a small percent of people in the world and hey that's fine with me 'cause with me they're getting a real person. I have feelings and emotions, I tell jokes, I laugh, I cry, I feel pain and happiness......if this makes me an outcast so be it! I'm happier this way then trying to fit in some mold I thought society wanted me to fit into......infact it does want me to fit into a mold, but I won't go. Not anymore. Now I just have to find more people like me.

~Chris Peatrowsky

No comments:

Post a Comment